• Applicants must be 20 years of age as of December to apply for an academic year.
•Applicants must agree to the policies in the Iona Residence Agreement
VST students are given first priority in housing assignments. A $50 non-refundable application fee is payable by credit card with the application form. Payment of a security deposit equal to 1⁄2 a month’s rent is due upon housing acceptance. The first month’s rent is due at the start of July.
• Monthly fees include water, heat, electricity, wireless internet, cable television, and telephone.
• Individual mail slots in the Housing office area.
• Laundry rooms with coin-operated washers and dryers on the 4th floor.
• 4th floor lounge & kitchen with stove, microwave, fridge and large freezer, for use by studio and one-bedroom residents.
• Housekeeping service provided to common kitchen regularly and to all apartments once a month.
• 19 underground parking spots available to rent on monthly basis.
• A courtesy locked bike cage provided in underground garage.
• All facilities are non-smoking.
• Residents are expected to supply own bedding, towels, pots and pans, dishes, cleaning equipment and supplies.
• No storage areas are provided; any furniture that is moved must be returned to its original location before leaving.